Web City Club, a prominent NFT collection, is thrilled to announce the launch of its PFP (Profile Picture) NFTs on the Polygon network. This NFT collection showcases an NFT lottery game featuring 10,000 PFP NFTs depicting cartoon-style 2D digital Pet 3piders in Web3. These ERC-721 tokens are registered on the Polygon blockchain and will provide their owners with future benefits.

Playing the Web City Club (WCC) game is straightforward. PFP NFT owners are eligible to enter the lotteries offered by WCC’s partner, Betspider. Alternatively, players can buy tickets with cryptocurrencies to participate in weekly lotteries. The weekly jackpot goes to the sole survivor, similar to the Squid Game-style gameplay. The prize pool is determined by the total number of NFT and ticket sales each week, with 90% of the sales allocated to the weekly lottery and the ambassador program, while the remaining 10% is reserved for marketing efforts.

Lucky numbers are generated randomly at each round, and the latest block hash selects survivors. This process continues until the sixth round, where only one survivor remains. The owner of the surviving Pet 3pider can claim the jackpot, and the winner will be announced first on the Betspider website and later on the official Web City Club Twitter and Discord channels.

Betspider, which has been operational for four years, plans to launch the NFT lottery game in April 2023. There will be presale and public sale periods, with an opportunity to secure a whitelist spot for the presale NOW. There are two whitelist categories, guaranteed and competition, with the whitelist spot guaranteeing an affordable price for purchasing NFTs. The presale period will see the first 4,000 NFTs sold, with 4,660 NFTs available during the public sale, expected in March 2023.

Pet 3pider NFTs provide lifetime access to the lotteries and offer additional utilities for NFT holders. NFT owners can vote on DAO proposals and receive additional incentives for being active promoters of WCC products. They can also access a VIP channel on the official Discord channel, where exclusive VIP events will be shared. Additionally, NFT holders of this inaugural collection will have benefits in future drops, such as price discounts and priority access.

Web City Club has partnered with Betspider, a Curacao-licensed online casino compatible with EOS and Tron, and plans to establish more partnerships throughout 2023. NFT holders can play all future games, including those provided by WCC partners. Stay updated by following the Web City Club Discord channel. NFTs purchased before the public mint will be disclosed after the public sale ends. Prepare yourself for an exciting and innovative gaming experience with Web City Club.